A look at the ten illustrious travel destination of Rajasthan
Rajasthan, is one of the largest states in India, is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India. The state has great tourist potential and captivates tourists and vacationers with its impressive tourism options in the forms of, tradition, culture, art and architecture, temples, history, fortresses and palaces, monuments, wildlife sanctuaries and parks, Havelis, The desert of Thar, Undulating sand dunes etc. There are severalenthrallingtourism destinations,which you can visit, explore and enjoy during your trips and excursions in this real state of India. Let us look at the top ten tourist destinations of Rajasthan.
1. Jaipur: Called as the pink city of India, Jaipur is the state capital and a popular tourist destination in India. The attractions that are worth visiting in the city of Jaipur are the Heritage Hotels, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, the Albert Hall Museum, Amber Fort, Jantar Mantar, Nahargarh Fort, Jaigarh Fort.
2. Udaipur: Known as the City of Lakes, Udaipur is a city in the state known for its elegant palaces and beautiful lakes. It is one of the most beautiful and romantic cities in India. The main tourist attractions of the city are the Nagda Temple, Eklingji Temple, Jagdish Temple, City Palace, the Udai Sagar Lake, the Lake Pichola, the Fateh Sagar Lake, the Fateh Prakash Palace, and the Monsoon Palaceetc.
3. Jodhpur: Famed as the Blue City of India, Jodhpur is the second-largest city in the state. It is a wonderful tourist place to visit in Rajasthan tours and excursions with attractions such as the Umaid Bhawan Palace Mehrangarh Fort, Mandore Garden, Jaswant Thada Memorial, , and many historic hotels.
4. Jaisalmer: Famous as the Golden City of India, Jaisalmer is popular for the Golden Fort, the Jain Temples, Havelis and an exciting journey to the rolling sand dunes of the vast Thar Desert.
5. Bikaner: Also known as, the City of Camels, Bikaner is a wonderful tourist place to visit in Rajasthan. It maintains a privileged position to boost leisure industry in Rajasthan with maincharms such as Lalgarh Palace, Junagarh Fort, royal homes, and sand dunes.
6. Pushkar - Pushkar one of theconsecratedmetropolitans in Rajasthan, which is one of the most sacred cities in India with many attractions such as the Pushkar Palace, Gayatri Temple, Lord Brahma Temple, the Pushkar Ghats, the Savitri Temple, the Pushkar Lake, the Rose Gardens, etc.
7. Ajmer - Ajmer is a world-famous Muslim pilgrimage and tourist center. It is legendary for Ajmer Sharif Dargah. People of Muslim and Hindu faith equally venerate the Dargah. Many other attractions in Ajmer improve tourism in Rajasthan, India.
8. Mandawa - Located in the Shekhawati region, Mandawa is one of the most popular destinations for travel and tours of Rajasthan. It is widely known for its beautiful paintings that contain exquisite frescoes, murals, miniature paintings and mural paintings. Mandawa's main attractions are Havelis and Fort Mandawa Castle.
9. Ranthambhore: Ranthambhore is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Rajasthan. It is world-famous for Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve & National Park. The park is rich in its flora and fauna. The chieffascinations of the country park are the Jogi Mahal, tigers, the Ranthambore Fort, and the old Banyan sapling.
10. Bharatpur: Bharatpur is a lovelymetropolis in the regionflaunting attractions such as the Bharatpur Palace, the Keoladeo Ghana National Park (formerly known as the Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary), the Lohagarh Fort, etc.
These destinations are very popular among tourists and vacationers from all over the world and from various tour operators in Rajasthan. You will love to visit, explore and enjoy these worthy tourist places of Rajasthan, the real state of India.